Barkley’s Business Management Systems encompasses the elements of quality, health and safety and the environment.
The systems are based around the framework of the International Standards, ISO14001, ISO18001, ISO9001 and IATF16949.
View our certificates;
Barkley’s management system requirements are rolled-out from the senior management through the process owners, to the workforce.
Continuous improvement is the key to maintaining the process improvements and the “change culture”. Employee motivation and training play a big part, as does the analysis and reaction to the data provided by the processes.
Process reviews, audits and management reviews are used to monitor the systems.
Here’s an overview of the elements we have in place:
- ISO9001 accreditation
- Process based Business Management System
- Set of performance measures to access process efficiency
- Realisation of Customer Specific Requirements
- Weekly process reviews with senior management
- Full APQP & PPAP controls – Automotive
- In-house MSA / Calibration / SPC facility
- Supplying OEM’s and 1st tier automotive companies for over 20 years
- 3 Co-ordinate measuring machines collating measurements from CAD data and used for process control. Full layout inspection.
- Full-time IOSH qualified safety officer
- Defined SHE (Safety, Health and Environmental) process
- Access and analysis of latest SHE legal requirements
- Continuous improvement team used to implement SHE improvements
- Risk reduction methodology used to increase safety for workforce and visitors
- Documented and communicated Health and Safety Policy
- Qualified first aiders and fire marshals. Fully equipped first aid room
- Health and Safety team includes the Managing Director
- ISO14001 accreditation
- Process based Environmental Management System
- Energy saving programme
- Waste management system
- Programme to reduce environmental safety risk
- Access and analysis of latest environmental legal requirements
- Environmental improvements part of process improvement
- Set of performance measures to access environmental process efficiency